Thursday, February 5, 2009

Get that gal a forklift!

I was browsing Foxnews this morning and found an article about this gal who has had NINE breast implant surgeries! She is now a 34KKK!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,488384,00.html

I would have posted pics from her website, but her website wouldn't let me. Here's the link.

http://www.sheylahershey.net/gallery_02/

WHY would anybody want such HUGE boobs? IMO, they are FREAKY!

I'm waiting to hear that she had a steel rod inplanted in her back to keep her back from bowing over!

This gal is still young...only 28, I think.

Gravity will eventually take it's toll. I wonder how perky they'll be in 20 years?

Remember that old joke about the old lady who called a doctor's office to ask where her heart was located in her body and was told "to your right of your left nipple". When the old lady tried to commit suicide, she was admitted to the hospital with a bullet wound in her KNEE.

I predict that her 34KKK boobs will eventually be down by her knees, if not her ANKLES!

YIKES!!!

3 comments:

SmilingSally said...

Did you see the picture? It looks like a rear end! Ugh.

MsSippi, aka Peggy said...

You're right, Sally! It does look like a humongous rear end! "Ugh!" is right!

nikkicrumpet said...

HOLY COW...I just had to look at the pictures...and you're right...she does look FREAKY. And otherwise she would be a very pretty girl. And I can't see how she can possibly not have stretch marks all over those things...they probably airbrush them out in the photos. Sadly she must be missing something in her life if she has to turn herself into a freak just to be happy.