Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Birthday Biscuits!

My husband is an "early to bed and early to rise" type of guy, where I'm more of a night owl. Going to bed at the same time he does usually results in my waking up around 3 a.m. and unable to go back to sleep. Too early to get up and actually DO anything, because it would disturb him, so I have to lie there and fidget.

He gets up around 6 a.m., and is bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. I generally get up a short time later, but I'm dragging my rear end.

He generally cooks breakfast, including home-made biscuits.

This is what I got this morning! He can be such a sweetie at times!


So, Happy Birthday to ME!
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Big Toe Mom said...

CUTE, birthday biscuits! how Fun!
Enjoy your day darlin, all week longggg... LOL!!!